|1/31/2018 Water & Sewer Laborer|
Water& Sewer Laborer
The City of Ashville Water & Sewer Departmentis currently accepting applications for the position of Water & Sewer Laborer. We are looking for someone who meets thefollowing description:
· Possess excellent work ethic
· Able to work weekends, evenings, nights andholidays as needed
· Willing to acquire sewer operator & wateroperator status within first two years of employment
· Desires to excel and eventually manage the systemin the future
· Able to communicate well with the public
· Able to do basic math
The position requires general, manual labor. Experience inoperating equipment, such as a backhoe, is a plus.
Applications are available at Ashville City Hall located at211 8th Street or at www.cityofashville.org. Applications will be accepted at City Halluntil close of business on Wednesday, February 21, 2018.
For more information, please contact Jesse Leal, WaterSuperintendent or Chrystal St. John,City Clerk.