The City of Ashville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The City of Ashville Public Works Department iscurrently accepting applications for the position of a Certified Water &Sewer Operator. We are looking forsomeone who meets the following description:
· Possess excellent work ethic
· Able to work weekends, evenings, nights andholidays as needed
· Willing to acquire necessary sewer operator &water operator status within first two years of employment to meet requirementsfor our system
· Desires to excel and eventually manage the systemin the future
· Able to communicate well with the public
· Able to do basic math
The position requires general, manual labor. Experience inoperating equipment, such as a backhoe, is a plus.
Applications are available at Ashville City Hall located at211 8th Street or at www.cityofashville.org. Applications will be accepted at City Halluntil close of business on Friday, August 7, 2020
For more information, please contact Randy Thompson, PublicWorks Director or Chrystal St. John, City Clerk.