The City of Ashville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Water & Sewer Laborer
The City of Ashville Water & Sewer Departmentis currently accepting applications for the position of Water & Sewer Laborer. We are looking for someone who meets thefollowing description:
· Possess excellent work ethic
· Able to work weekends, evenings, nights and holidays as needed
· Willing to acquire sewer operator & water operator status within first two years of employment
· Desires to excel and eventually manage the system in the future
· Able to communicate well with the public
· Able to do basic math
The position requires general, manual labor. Experience in operating equipment, such as a backhoe, is a plus.
Applications are available at Ashville City Hall located at 211 8th Street or at www.cityofashville.org. Applications will be accepted at City Hall until close of business on Wednesday, February 21, 2018.
For more information, please contact Jesse Leal, Water Superintendent or Chrystal St. John, City Clerk.